- What Information We Collect: When you use the Website, we collect the personal information that you give us. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information you provide to us through email, contact form messages or another method. Additionally, when you use the Website, we obtain certain information automatically, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address and other information about your device, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), browser information, your location and operating system.
- How We Use the Information We Collect: We use the information to fulfill or deliver the services / products purchased, improve our services / products, provide customer service and market our services / products to you. We also use the information to provide content that is interesting and relevant to you. We use the information we obtain for other types of business purposes, such as payment processing, analytics, fraud prevention, improving Website design and legal compliance.
- Sharing of Information with Third Parties: We may share the information we collect with service providers that perform marketing, web design, promotional, analytics, credit card processing, shipping, product development and other services for us. We may also provide information to carefully selected outside companies for the purpose of jointly marketing to you. We may share information about aggregated browsing /shopping activities and demographics with consultants and others for purposes such as analyzing sales, website performance, trends and marketing, but such information does not identify you or any other individual. We may share information with a company if, in the future, it acquires our Company. We may also share information when we believe that it is required by law or necessary to operate our business (accountants, attorneys, etc.), to protect your rights, to protect our rights, or to protect the rights of others.
- How Do We Protect Your Information: We use commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors. Some of the information you may enter on our Website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email. Although we take steps to protect your personal information, unfortunately no method of transmitting information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. You are required to create a password to set up an account with us and it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- Email Opt-Out Policy: If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email that we have sent to you and follow the instructions. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com to request that we stop sending promotional emails to you.
- Governing Law: The laws of the State of Arkansas apply to your access and use of the Website and any transactions with us.
My Lovely Day
361 Southwest Drive #161
Jonesboro AR 72401
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of July 29, 2019